Monday, January 18, 2010

A Forwarded E-mail


An electronic mail.
Courtesy: henry chilcott on Flickr | License: CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
World is a fine place and worth fighting for. - Ernest Hemmingway

In the evening I log into my e-mail account to find a forwarded mail on top of the inbox heap (actually it is the only one recieved today). The e-mail contains a speech by Chetan Bhagat, a guy who studied at IIT and IIM, served at several multinationals and wrote sexy novels (...all four of which I like, because they do not preach...). The speech was delivered by him at another great institute called Symbiosis. I read it and later forwarded it and a little more later regretted doing both the acts. Though I recieved two replies telling me that it was nice speech still I differ. Because I liked view of a close friend of mine - "Who this guy is to tell us all this blah blah? We know what we actually want to do, this guy just gives us crap, forcing an idea on us. And this in turns kills diversity of thoughts. The worst part is we kill our thought." Anyways I usually forget whatever I read in 10-15 minutes, any amount of things (leaving the useful bits) and so I did this time also, after I was in a rather lovely chat. And yup all those who recieved that forwarded mail, ignore it if it causes trouble...

Signing off. Liking the rock beats being played in some room of hostel, some alien tongue though or may be hybridized english...

5 comments:

Shri Krishna said...

Interesting!!!!

PR!Y@ ANGEL! said...

lolz! He waz not forcing anything on us...dat waz his opinion jo xperience k sath aya hai!

u knw .....
free ki advice hai,
lena hai tooh lo nahi tooh jane do ;-) :-D

Serendipity said...

teesra wala frnd intelligent like me.. :)
dont read those stuff!
waise who's that intelligent person?

Manik said...

@ Priya Sometime advises aren't welcome.

@ Debz The person was you only.

Serendipity said...

hahaha..wow.. !! :D
i found one person who finds me intelligent..lolz

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback...