Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Favourite Song!




My favourite song? Never been able to decide, listen to all kind of music, fluctuating moods make me go for fluctuating choices! Yet one song that has caught my fancy for a very long period of time is "Tanha Dil, Tanha Safar". Its a song by Shantanu Mukherjee, popularly known as Shaan. Lyrics are just awesome, but like most things I like it also is a complete presentation, just spell bounding in all respects, the video of song has a nice blend of student-teacher relationship, attraction is unavoidable, friendship portrayed nicely, passion for a hobby (music) depicted brilliantly. Like the Christian backdrop attached to the whole thing and it is just mesmerising to see a loner walking on a beautiful tree-lined street, while browsing the memories of times gone by.

Haven't listened to it in a long time. May be need it, I should try and reconnect with the good things in my life.

1 comment:

Shri Krishna said...

Sapno ki duniya kitni hasin hoti hai,
mera to pura man bhar jaata hai,
parantu, jab asli duniya pe nazar dalta hu to jaisa ki ye video dikkha hi raha hai.......

TANHA DIL TANHA SAFAR, YE......

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback...