Saturday, April 11, 2009

April 10 : Another Day Well Utilized


Image courtesy : Channy Yun on Flickr, check usage terms before using the image.

Well it is 9:40 and I must be there in the extra class at 10. Of course, I will be late as I have decided this in my mind, despite the fact that I have done quite good work and am satisfied with it. Leave for the class at 10:15 with Abhinav and Himanshu and accompany them in the 10 minute punishment session with few others. Enjoy the lame excuses they give to get out of it. Through the class I prefer to stay silent and communicate only with teacher and a few not so close friends! Work a bit and just get hold of all that matters to me. After class I straight away hurry to the hostel and pass sometime. A nap post lunch and small chat session before annual day function are the only activities I am indulged in. Enjoy the bath and music. The annual day function is usual formal time guzzler, could be done away with but is actually harmless. Well atleast people around me and ofcourse me too were happy poking comments at those old non-chalant responsible people enlightening us with their 'read-from-the-page' speeches. May were enjoying the meal, they say it was better than usual! A stroll till GT and I realise am quite on track when it comes to my aim of maintaining a balanced BMI, proper fit of jeans tells me so. Back in room Mahendra is hardly the one who would talk much after his dose of the day (in his words it was just 2 litre, he knows better!) and other two guys are missing, my lappy and mobile (with calls and SMSs deemed sins, no SMS in last 56 hours and hardly 2-3 outgoings!) are my buddies as I organize my stuff, everything in place! Clothes done! Room done! Sheets no immediate action needed! Hard to believe but am totally organized and a lot of time is with me and have nothing to bother but kill time chatting, watching movies, browsing net and such things. The only thing on my mind is preserving this attitude and try to focus on a short-listed pleothra of things so that some output is visible soon.

Not in a state of deeming anything good or bad these days and loving it as atleast am not confused in any case!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Hi Manik, Came thro' Indiblogger.. And am half way thro reading your blog.. and am thoroghly enjoying it

Manik said...

Thanks MJ for reading it out. Provide suggestions for improvements.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback...