Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Image Courtesy : jayceeloopon Flickr, check usageterms before using the image.

Today I wish happy birthday to my dear sister, Manisha, a.k.a Guddu. Well am not gonna share more of her nick names, which am very fond of, because she is going to kill me for that. She turns 22 today, but still a stupid small kiddo. Some wishings come from my way - may you get whatever you desire in your life, become a little mature and more proactive. Consider this post to be a little birthday gift from me.

To my readers I urge you to leave your birthday wishes here.

2 comments:

Piyush said...

We turn not older with years but newer every day.
So enjoy every day .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Neil A.K.A NS...Nilabh.... said...

oh sorry didz....actually i was not aware of d fact dat 2mrw ya ver havin ur bday...so didz sorry...n i hope ya 'll 4give me 4 such a kinda act...

neways Belated happy bday or simply many many many (raise 2 power infinity) happy returns of d day...god bless ya...tc...have a gr8 tym on ur bday..i mean ur new age..lolz....tada...cya soon..

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback...